Congratulations to our President, Nancy Victor for being honored by
Enterprising Woman Magazine as a
2014 Enterprising Women of the Year Award Winner!
Currently, the San Antonio Chapter President for the National Association of Women Business Owners, President of Help Me!! Tech Team and most recently Owner and Founder of a new internet start-up, Make Woo. Nancy is a long time business owner, organizational leader, community activist, writer, and public speaker. She is a passionate advocate of small business and spend a great deal of her life inspiring women to feel empowered.
Now that you've found us...here's why you should stay!
We're Locally Owned & Operated
Help Me Tech Team (a division of Help Me Computers, LLC) is a family owned, certified Women Owned Business headquartered in the San Antonio area since 1991. We're your one stop source for Networking, Security for Networks and Facilities, Voip/PBX Telephone Systems, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) & Practice Management, Consulting, Point-of-Sale Systems (POS), Hardware, and Computer Repair for commercial and residential clientele.
- Our roots run deep in the community.
- Our staff is long-tenured and loyal.
- YOU are our first priority.
- You can trust us to be here (like we have been for over 20 years)!
- With one central location where you can find all of the best talent in one place.
- You can be confident that WE CARE!
- Virus, Malware, Spyware Removal
- Hardware Repairs & Upgrades
- Data/Disaster Recovery and Emergency Services
- Networking design, installation, maintenance and repair for both Wired and Wireless Networks
- Monitored Managed Services and Remote Repairs
- Systems Integration to make all networked security cameras, phones, POS and specialized software/databases work together seamlessly
- Cloud - Application Server (Citrix or Remote Desktop), Hosting, Data/Records Management and Backup
- Voip/PBX Telephone System design, sales, installation and troubleshooting
- POS sales, installation and troubleshooting
- EMR/EHR & Medical Practice Management consulting, sales, installation and troubleshooting
- CCTV/Access Control Security Systems, consulting, design, sales, installation and troubleshooting
- Technology follows you everywhere both at the office and at home. Shouldn’t your IT Partner? We handle it all.
- Our service solutions that range from emergency as-needed service to 24/7 monitoring and remote repair of your network.
- With 7 different ways to use us, click the tabs below to find the best fit for you!
- No need to over complicate things. We value your time -- so we speak your language.
- We have assembled a team of the best certified and experienced technicians.
- We operate with the highest of integrity and a consistent commitment to quality.
- With our vast and diverse experience, you can rest assured that you will get things done right...the first time.
- Look for our fun and easy to understand TechSpert Blog for free advice and helpful tips!
- Our strength lies in our ability to integrate new technologies and solutions into our clients’ existing networks. This results in increased efficiency, reduced overall costs while minimizing surprises.
- Our professional technicians are employees and are not paid a sales commission on parts or equipment sold.
- We only recommend the solutions we confidently feel match your needs and budget best. You won't find any "parts pushers" here!
We've been doing IT a long time…and it shows.